Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken kabab with beetroot hummus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken kabab with beetroot hummus using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus:
- Get chicken mince (i took chicken breast and then grind in mi
- Take garlic pods
- Make ready green chillies
- Make ready coriander leaves
- Make ready thyme powder
- Prepare tarragon powder
- Take red chilli flakes
- Take shredded purple cabbage (optional)
- Make ready shredded carrot
- Take big lettuce leaves
- Take Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Get Salt
- Get hummus
- Prepare chickpeas soaked
- Make ready garlic pods
- Make ready beetroot
- Prepare olive oil
- Take Salt
Steps to make Chicken Kabab with Beetroot hummus:
- Method for Chicken Kabab: – Wash chicken breast pieces and keep on a sieve so all water drains out take a grinder and put garlic, green chillies, coriander and chicken grind all together and take out in a bowl add tarragon, thyme, salt, chilli flakes and mix nicely then take sticks and just apply little oil on hand and take little chicken mince and put on stick-like kababs and do on all sticks. Few I did these and other few I took little chicken mince and stuffed cheese and make small balls.
- Then on a tawa sprinkle few drops of oil and make this kabab on slow gas and keep on turning time to time till it is done. For Stuffed Chicken ball deep fried the balls on medium flame. Then grate purple cabbage and carrot & arrange the hot plate and keep salad leaves & then keep kababs and balls and sprinkled cabbage and carrot and serve hot with hummus & pita bread.
- Method of Hummus: – Soak chickpeas overnight then in morning boil chickpeas and on other side boil beetroot do see that beetroot should not be over boiled then as the chickpeas are cooled grind along with garlic, beetroot salt and add olive oil to a smooth paste if u want u can add green chillies it’s optional.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken kabab with beetroot hummus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com