Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, arabic biryani -chicken maqlooba. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Arabic Biryani -Chicken Maqlooba is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Arabic Biryani -Chicken Maqlooba is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook arabic biryani -chicken maqlooba using 23 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic Biryani -Chicken Maqlooba:
- Make ready Chicken with bones
- Prepare Basmati rice
- Prepare medium sized Potatoes
- Take medium sized Carrots
- Make ready Capsicum
- Take medium sized Tomatoes
- Take medium sized Eggplant or Brinjal
- Prepare big sized Onion thinly sliced
- Prepare medium sized Onion cbopped
- Make ready Ginger garlic paste
- Take Coriander seeds
- Make ready Cumin seeds
- Prepare black Peppercorns
- Prepare long 2 Cinnamon sticks
- Get black Cardamoms
- Make ready small piece of Nutmeg (Jaifal)
- Make ready small piece of Mace (Javitri)
- Get cloves
- Prepare Olive oil+ more to fry chicken & veggies
- Make ready Ghee
- Prepare Soya sauce
- Prepare Paprika/ Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Make ready Salt
Steps to make Arabic Biryani -Chicken Maqlooba:
- Cut and clean chicken in big pieces.(Skin on)
- Clean and soak rice for an hour.
- Clean and slice all vegetables in thin round slices.
- Heat a pan and dry roast together coriander seeds, cumin powder, black cardamom, black pepper corns, cinnamon sticks, nutmeg and mace.
- Grind them together in a grinder to make powder.
- Heat 1&1/2 tablespoon of oil in a big saucepan.
- Splatter cinnamon sticks, cloves and some black pepper corns.
- Add 2 chopped onions and fry until light golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Add salt and spice powder prepared before.
- Saute for few seconds and then add 1 litre of hot water.
- When stock starts boiling, cover and cook in medium heat until chicken cooks completely.
- Heat a non stick pan and little olive oil and fry the sliced vegetables in batches.
- Keep the fried veggies in a big dish.
- When chicken cooks completely remove from stock carefully with a tong and place in a dish.
- Now add the soaked and drained rice to the stock. Add hot water if necessary to cook the rice.
- Cook the rice till done in medium low heat.
- Rub the cooked chicken pieces with soya sauce and paprika or kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Pan fry the chicken pieces with little oil. Keep.aside.
- When rice cooks completely, take out half of the rice in a bowl.
- Put half of the chicken and vegetable pieces over the rice.
- Now arrange half of the rice(which kept int he bowl) over the chicken and vegetables and add 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Now again make the second layer of veggies and chicken.
- Lastly arrange the remaining rice over the chicken-veggies layer and 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Cover and cook in low heat for about 15 minutes.
- At the time of serving stir carefully and lightly with a flat spoon.
- Serve hot with a bowl of yoghurt or raita.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food arabic biryani -chicken maqlooba recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com