Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker pot roast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker pot roast using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- Make ready 4 lb chuck roast
- Prepare 1 can beef broth
- Prepare 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Make ready 4 medium carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- Prepare 1 chopped onion
- Prepare 2 celery stalks, chopped
- Take 1 garlic, chopped
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Make ready 6 medium yukon gold potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces
- Make ready salt and pepper
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- Pat roast dry with paper towels, season with salt and pepper, sear meat on all sides.
- Put veggies in slow cooker, place roast on top, sprinkle with soup mix, pour broth over meat, add bay leaves, put lid on.
- Cook on high for 3 and a half hours or low for 7 hours, your all done when meat falls apart.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker pot roast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com