Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Oatmeal Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Convenient delivery when you want it. Get groceries, electronics, toys & more delivered. This cookie gets its name from the West Coast Trail on Vancouver Island.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Prepare 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Take 1/2 cup white sugar
- Make ready 3/4 cup brown sugar
- Get 1 egg
- Get 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 1 cup all purpose flour
- Get 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Take 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
Cool: Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes then. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, and beat well. Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Add to sugar and egg mixture and mix well.
Instructions to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees celsius.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon. Stir into the creamed mixture and mix in oats.
- Roll the dough into one inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Flatten each ball with the back of a fork.
- Chill dour for at least one hour.
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and allow the cookies to cool on the sheet for around 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Beat in the eggs, honey and vanilla. Lightly grease (or line with parchment) two baking sheets, light-colored preferred. Beat together the butter, shortening, sugars, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and vinegar until fairly smooth; a few tiny bits of butter may still show. Oatmeal cookies may appear nutritious compared to other decadent treats, but they still pack plenty of calories. If you are calorie-conscious, check out these healthy cookie recipes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com