Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mutton pilau#arabic contest. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mutton Pilau#Arabic contest is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mutton Pilau#Arabic contest is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mutton pilau#arabic contest using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Pilau#Arabic contest:
- Make ready 1 kg Mutton
- Prepare 4 onions sliced
- Prepare 1 tomato optional
- Prepare cloves,Jeera,cinnamon, cardamom, Black pepper,
- Get Salt
- Get 4 cups rice
- Prepare Oil
- Get Garlic and ginger paste
- Prepare 1/2 kg potatoes
Steps to make Mutton Pilau#Arabic contest:
- Put the mutton in a pressure cooker for 25mins
- Put oil in a sufuria n onions till golden brown add garlic
- Then blend all the spices
- Add the spices to the onions
- Add the tomatoes n mix then put in the potatoes
- Once the potatoes r cooked add the meat n mix well
- Add the rice
- Mix well n add water
- Once the water has dried. Reduce the heat n let it cook for 2mins.
- Serve with kachumbari n chilly
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mutton pilau#arabic contest recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com