Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
BBQ Chicken Flatbread PizzaGirl Heart Food. I tried this recipe last night for dinner and it was an instant favorite! It’s crunchy and cheesy and saucy.ahhh!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- Prepare 1 pound chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Get oil
- Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Prepare 6 pita or small, round Middle Eastern flatbreads
- Make ready BBQ Sauce
- Get bag shredded mozarella (You won’t need all of it.)
- Prepare 1/2 red onion, peeled and cut into very thin strips, vertically
- Prepare roughly 20 stems cilantro, chopped (I use stems and all.)
Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. I don’t see any sauce to put on the flatbread before the chicken mixture. Wouldn’t the pizza be too dry? Taco Flatbread Pizza Recipe with layers of seasoned taco meat, crisp lettuce, and melty cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Flatbread/Pita BBQ Chicken Pizza:
- Preheat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large pan to high, add chicken to the pan in a single layer. Let it cook undisturbed for 3 or 4 minutes on one side. – – Then add salt and onion powder, redistribute chicken, ensuring that the uncooked side of each piece is touching the cooking surface, then cook another 4 or 5 minutes until all chicken is opaque and cooked through.
- Add 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce and mix to incorporate. – – Turn off heat, let chicken cool, and preheat oven to 435F.
- Toss chopped cilantro and red onions with oil. (About 1 Tablespoon per each.) – – This will give your cilantro and red onions more of a roasted flavor than if you didn’t toss them in oil.
- Lightly brush each pita/flatbread with oil and place them on a baking sheet or sheet pan.
- Spread 2 Tablespoons BBQ sauce on each pita/flatbread evenly.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Followed by the chicken divided in 6 equal portions. (I know there are only 5 here, but the Hubs had eaten one for breakfast. :P)
- Then top with onions. (As you can see, I LOVE onions. :D)
- Then cilantro. (As you can see, I also LOVE cilantro.)
- Then an optional additional sprinkling of mozzarella to hold the toppings in place once the cheese melts.
- Bake for 15 minutes, switching racks halfway to make sure each pan gets the same type and intensity of heat exposure. – – That’s it! Enjoy. 🙂
Served with drizzles of sour cream and taco · Get the classic BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe, plus other fun toppings you can add that pair well with BBQ and make your pizza even more flavorful. This Barbecue Chicken Pita Pizza is jam-packed with flavor and sure to be a meal-time winner! pita pizzas are THE BEST. i dont eat meat, but im liking the idea of playing with some bbq sauce instead of BBQ chicken pizza is one of my favorite pizzas ever! I love that you used pita bread for the crust. I first tried these BBQ Chicken Pitas with Jicama Apple Slaw during a visit to Fitness Ridge Resort in Southern Utah. It was an incredible week of hiking and exercising, learning more about health and fitness, and of.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food flatbread/pita bbq chicken pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com