Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, totoro character bento. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Totoro Character Bento is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Totoro Character Bento is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook totoro character bento using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Totoro Character Bento:
- Make ready 2/3 rice bowl White rice
- Prepare 1/2 packages Purple decofuri rice seasoning (or yukari furikake)
- Take 1 Nori seaweed
- Take 1/2 slice Sliced cheese
- Prepare 1 Sakura denbu
- Get 1 Toothpick, plastic wrap
Instructions to make Totoro Character Bento:
- Mix white rice with the purple decofuri rice seasoning. Leave some white rice uncolored.
- Wrap some purple rice in plastic wrap to form an oval shape for the body.
- Use the remaining purple rice to form the ears. For the stomach, use some white rice from Step 1. Use nori seaweed and cheese to make the facial parts and stomach pattern.
- To make the soot sprites, form a round shape using the remaining white rice from Step 1 and wrap with the nori seaweed. Use the sliced cheese and nori seaweed for the face.
- Secure Totoro’s ears using toothpicks. Stick the soot sprites together on a toothpick. Arrange them in a bento box and you’re done. I used sakura denbu to make Totoro’s cheeks.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food totoro character bento recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com