Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Learn About The Benefits Of Eating Eggs. Take Your Meals To The Next Level By Trying Out A Few Of Our Fried Egg Recipes. Meal Ideas You’ll Love To Serve From Classico’s Dinner Recipes.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs:
- Make ready 5-6 potatoes, washed ends cut off
- Take 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Take 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Prepare Dash seasoning salt and pepper
- Make ready Parsley flakes to garnish
- Take 1 cup sausage
- Get 3 slices deli ham
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Make ready 1 piece bread
- Prepare 1/4 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- Take Oil for frying
Heat a large skillet over high heat on the stove. Drain, then add in potatoes, green pepper, red pepper, and broccoli to skillet. In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, milk, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in the skillet.
Steps to make Sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs:
- Heat oil in a skillet and dice potatoes to desired size. The thinner they are sliced the fast they will cook. Stir in all dry seasonings except parsley and cook potatoes uncovered on low about 20 minutes until cooked through and crispy on the outside.
- Make a well in the pan and place sausage in the center and break up as it cooks using spatula. Cook until fully brown about 5 minutes.
- Dice ham or any deli meat you prefer and stir in and cook 2 more minutes.
- Place on plate and make your two eggs in a separate pan. I like over medium eggs but if you want scrambled in your skillet you can put them in the well and cook with the sausage. Place eggs on top of potato meat mixture and garnish with pepper and parsley flakes and cheese. Serve with a side of toast. Enjoy 😊
When the potatoes are cooked to your liking, create a space in the middle of the pan by pushing the potato mixture apart to each side of the pan. Add some additional olive oil in the center (if needed). Replace the lid and cook until the eggs are done to you liking. Learn how to cook perfect fried/steamed Fried. This sweet potato hash is a real winner, it’s perfect for breakfast or brunch.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sausage, ham and fried potato skillet topped with eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com