Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, futomaki or ehomaki california rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Futomaki or Ehomaki California Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Futomaki or Ehomaki California Rolls is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have futomaki or ehomaki california rolls using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Futomaki or Ehomaki California Rolls:
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Take 1 and 1/2 tablespoon ●Mirin
- Take 1 tsp ●Bonito dashi granules
- Make ready 1/2 Avocado
- Take 2 tbsp □Mayonnaise
- Make ready 2 tsp □Grated cheese
- Get 6 pieces Shrimp (frozen prawns this time)
- Prepare 3 Imitation crab sticks
- Get 2 thinly cut sticks Cucumber
- Take 1 Radish sprouts
- Make ready 2 rice bowls Sushi rice (seasoned with 20 ml vinegar and 2 teaspoons sugar)
- Make ready 1 sheet Nori seaweed
- Get 1 White sesame seeds
Steps to make Futomaki or Ehomaki California Rolls:
- Step 1: This is the filling used for the futomaki (the ingredient on the bottom right wasn’t used). To prepare a Japanese-style omelet, mix the ● ingredients with egg and frying it up slowly on a shallow frying pan. Cut into thin slices.
- For the avocado mayonnaise, mash the avocado and mix the □ ingredients together. Boil the shrimp and cut into small pieces.
- Step 2: Lay plastic wrap on a cutting board and a sheet of seaweed. Place rice all over the seaweed. Get another sheet of plastic wrap, big enough to hold seaweed ready.
- Take the seaweed with rice from Step 2 and flip it over onto the prepared plastic wrap. The rice will end up on the bottom. The seaweed will be on top (like in the picture below).
- Step 3: As seen in the picture; place the egg omelet, shrimp, imitation crab, cucumbers, radish sprouts and avocado mayonnaise on top of the seaweed.
- Step 4: Let’s head onto the rolling stage. Tuck and curl up the ingredients and hold it tight. Then let the futomaki roll itself into shape. Finally, sprinkle on white sesame seeds.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food futomaki or ehomaki california rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com