Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate and fruit cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate and Fruit Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chocolate and Fruit Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate and fruit cookies using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate and Fruit Cookies:
- Make ready Butter
- Make ready Sugar
- Make ready Eggs
- Take amount Vanilla essence
- Make ready Cake flour
- Make ready packet Chocolate chips
- Take packet Fruit jellies
- Prepare packet Diced almonds
Steps to make Chocolate and Fruit Cookies:
- Please use confectionery chocolate chips, fruit jellies and diced almonds.
- Beat the room-temperature butter until it turns pale.
- Add the sugar in 2~3 batches, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the beaten eggs and vanilla essence.
- Add the cake flour, chocolate chips, fruit jellies and diced almonds, cutting down through the mixture.
- Mix well until all the flour is blended in the dough.
- Sandwich the dough between two sheets of cling film and roll it out with a rolling pin to a thickness of around 5mm.
- Rest the dough in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Cut out the dough with a cookie cutter.
- Line a baking tray with foil and lay about 40 cookies on it.
- Preheat the oven to 338°F/170℃, and bake them for about 15 minutes.
- Bake the cookies in 3 batches, for a total of about 120 cookies.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate and fruit cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com