Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, character bento totoro and soot sprites. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Character Bento Totoro and Soot Sprites is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Character Bento Totoro and Soot Sprites is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook character bento totoro and soot sprites using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Character Bento Totoro and Soot Sprites:
- Take 1 sliced cheese Eyes, mouth
- Get 1 nori seaweed Pupils, mouth and belly pattern
Instructions to make Character Bento Totoro and Soot Sprites:
- Cut out the eyes for each character with a drinking straw.
- Make Totoro’s body and place it in the bento box. Stuff the side dishes around it.
- Place an omelette or something similar above Totoro’s body. Use this omelette to rest the ears on top of it and fix the ears in place with rods of raw pasta.
- Soak a quail egg in mentsuyu until it turns a light brown colour. Slice a little off the top and replace with a boiled shimeji mushroom. Fix it in place with a toothpick to make an acorn.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food character bento totoro and soot sprites recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com