Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, steamed rice balls. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Steamed Rice balls is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Steamed Rice balls is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
👉🏼 Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready “Steamed Rice Balls” recipe with measurements on my website. I hope you enjoy this Steamed Sticky Rice Meat Balls. If you like this recipe, please leave a rating and share it with your friends!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook steamed rice balls using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Rice balls:
- Get 1 cup Rice flour
- Prepare 3 tbsp coconut powder
- Make ready 4 tbsp oil
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Hing
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Mustard seed
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cumin seed
- Make ready 2 Green chillies
- Take 2 dry red chillies
- Take 2-3 tsp Coriander leaves
- Take 1 tsp Urad dal
- Take 1 tsp Chana dal
- Make ready 4-5 Curry leaves
- Prepare Water as required
Onigiri, also known as Japanese rice ball is a great example of how inventive Japanese cuisine can be. It is also a Japanese comfort food made from steamed rice formed into the typical triangular, ball. And these Rice Balls are one of those rare delicacies that she makes when we’re bored of the routine. I used an Idli-pan to place these balls & steam.
Instructions to make Steamed Rice balls:
- Frist put 1 and half cup of water in a wok and boil it.
- Starting boiling then add half tsp of salt and 1 tbsp coconut powder r
- Reduced the flame low and mix rice flour gently.
- Switch of the flame and cover it and cool for 10 to 15 min
- After 15 min using ur hand Knead the doodh smooth use lil oil on ur plam
- Make small balls.
- In a big pot put four glass of water and keep inside stand
- Balls plate r keep on stand and steam the rice balls for 20 min after 20 remove and cool down
- Take another wok heat 4 to 5 tbsp oil add hing, mustard seeds,cumin seeds,urd dal,chana dal,green chilli slits,dry red chilli,coconut powder,c Curry leaves
- Raoste them and add rice balls fry for 5 mins and last add coriander leaves
- Serve with coconut chutney or peanut chutney
Steamed rice is a versatile staple of many different regional cuisines. It is the backbone of a meal and fairly easy to make, if you follow some basic steps. Japanese rice balls, also known as omusubi or onigiri, are mostly shaped into triangles or rounds by hand. They are the staple of Japanese lunchboxes (bento), and they are fun to make. laver, seasoning, rice, steamed rice. Steamed Pearl Rice Balls Photo credit: Victoria Li.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food steamed rice balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com