Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, shepherd’s pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shepherd’s Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Shepherd’s Pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
.with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to make into leftover dishes for several days. Shepherd’s Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have shepherd’s pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherd’s Pie:
- Make ready 2-4 Pounds- ground beef (I normally use 2 lbs)
- Take Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Take Sweet whole kernel corn
- Prepare Shredded colby-jack cheese (or use the type of cheese you desire)
- Prepare potatoes
- Make ready Milk
- Take Salt and pepper
That saucy, deeply flavourful filling, that creamy potato topping, and that awesome golden cheese crust.… While Shepherd’s Pie is. The Best Classic Shepherd’s Pie Recipe with meat and vegetable gravy and cheesy mashed potatoes. Shepherd’s pie is a classic comfort food recipe that’s healthy, hearty and filling. The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious savory sauce.
Steps to make Shepherd’s Pie:
- Preheat oven to 375°F and get out a 13×9 baking dish.
- Start a pot on the stove for your potatoes. Fill it about 3/4 full with some hot water to speed up the boiling process. (You can use instant potatoes if you prefer.)
- Next, get a skillet or frying pan going with the beef in it. While waiting for the ground beef to brown, cube your potatoes and dump them into the pot when it’s boiling.
- Empty your cream of mushroom into a bowl and add enough milk in to make it a nice somewhat thin creamy mixture. (Don’t make it so thin that it’s like water.) Pour that evenly over the beef.
- Evenly pour the corn over the soup mixture.
- Sprinkle however much cheese you want.
- Lastly, when you’re done preparing them add the mashed potatoes. *To make it easier, what I do is plop all the potatoes in the middle. Then use a rubber spatula to start in the middle and without lifting ur spatula, drag the potatoes to the edge of the dish. When you get to the edge, clean your spatula using the dish’s edge and that way it also seals the top at the same time 🙂 (If you start lifting your spatula before you get to the edge of the dish, you’ll lift your cheese up and it’ll make a mess.)
- Set the timer for 20-25 minutes. Everything is already cooked so all you’re doing is heating everything up.
British European Recipes Shepherd’s Pie Recipes Tomato Beans and Legumes Pea Recipes Lamb Recipes Onion Recipes Beef Corn Recipes. This easy Shepherd’s Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. This family friendly shepherd’s pie uses ground beef (instead of the traditional lamb), and your Instant Pot® or multi-cooker pressure cooker to prepare the filling and potatoes. This shepherd’s pie recipe is perfect for using up leftovers; Jamie’s lamb shepherd’s pie has a twist Shepherd’s pie. With crispy bottom, sides & top. “With crispy potato all the way round and gorgeous.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food shepherd’s pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com