Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, salad sushi rolls – great for festive occasions. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Salad Sushi Rolls – Great for Festive Occasions is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Salad Sushi Rolls – Great for Festive Occasions is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salad sushi rolls – great for festive occasions using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salad Sushi Rolls – Great for Festive Occasions:
- Make ready For the sushi rice
- Get bowls Plain cooked rice
- Prepare ◆Sugar
- Make ready ◆Grain vinegar
- Make ready ◆Mirin
- Prepare ◆Salt
- Take ◆ Umami seasoning
- Make ready The ingredients this time:
- Get Cucumber
- Take Crabsticks
- Make ready – 80 grams ☆Canned tuna
- Make ready ☆Mayonnaise
- Get ★Eggs
- Prepare ★Sugar
- Make ready ★ Umami seasoning
- Prepare sheets Toasted nori seaweed
- Get Vinegar (for the nori seaweed)
Instructions to make Salad Sushi Rolls – Great for Festive Occasions:
- Mix up the ◆ and ☆ ingredients separately. Slice a cucumber vertically into fourths. Mix the ★ ingredients and make an atsuyaki tamago (a thick omelet; I make it by stacking several thin omelets together).
- Add the combined ◆ ingredients to freshly cooked rice cooked with a little less water than normal, cut it with a rice spatula, and let cool.
- Lay nori seaweed on top of a sushi mat, spread rice over the seaweed, leaving 3-4 cm of the top empty. Lay the ingredients a little lower to the middle, wet the rice-less nori with vinegar and press down on the ingredients as you roll.
- Tip: In Step 3, pile up a little extra rice in 4 corners of the nori seaweed sheet. If you do this rolled up sushi roll with be evenly thick all the way to the ends, and less likely to rip!
- Finally, use a slightly wet knife and cut off both ends to make them look pretty.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food salad sushi rolls – great for festive occasions recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com