Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, provolone and spinach stuffed chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Real Cheese People® Know The Best Cheese Is Real Cheese. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. It’s very easy to halve this recipe to make two servings.
Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook provolone and spinach stuffed chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Prepare medium sized chicken breasts
- Take baby spinach
- Get thin provolone cheese
- Get garlic powder
- Prepare onion powder
- Prepare extra virgin olive oil
- Take salt
- Prepare black pepper
- Make ready toothpicks
Fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Open up each breast and place one-fourth of the cheese filling in the center. Close the breast over the filling, pressing the edges firmly together to seal.
Steps to make Provolone and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts:
- Soak toothpicks in water for 3 hours
- Split each chicken breasts 3/4 of the way through.
- Take 2 pieces of provolone cheese and stuff baby spinach into it.
- Place cheese and Spinach wraps into the chicken breasts.
- Close chicken breasts and put three toothpicks into each piece of chicken to keep closed.
- Spread olive oil on each side of the chicken.
- Evenly season chicken on each side with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powders.
- Heat a pan to medium high heat and cook chicken 4 minutes on each side. Make sure to keep them covered.
- Remove the toothpicks, Now you’re ready to eat! I like to have a salad as a side dish to this chicken, enjoy!
Repeat with remaining chicken breasts and filling. Hold each chicken breast half together and dip in egg white, then dredge in breadcrumbs. (Discard leftovers.) Oven Fried Provolone Stuffed Chicken Breasts. It’s no secret, we do love our fried chicken in the South. Usually, when I make it for my family oven frying is the technique I most often use. Not only is it lighter, but, the clean-up is so much easier and that is always an attractive option for a busy Mom.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food provolone and spinach stuffed chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com