Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, kimchi fried ramen. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kimchi Fried Ramen is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Kimchi Fried Ramen is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have kimchi fried ramen using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kimchi Fried Ramen:
- Take NOODLE OPTION
- Make ready 3 packages Any ramen /instant noodle or any noodle
- Prepare 150 grams kimchi
- Take 4 egg
- Make ready 2 deseeded Red chili pepper
- Take 2 deseeded green chili pepper
- Take 1 bunch spring onion
- Prepare 1 bunch fresh coriander leaf optional
- Prepare 3 tbsp oil
- Make ready POUNDED PASTE
- Take 4 pounded garlic
- Prepare 4 pounded shallot
- Prepare SEASONING
- Prepare 1 dash salt and pepper
- Get 2 tbsp light soy sauce
Steps to make Kimchi Fried Ramen:
- COOK RAMEN
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add ramen/instant noodle and let it simmer for 3 full minute then drain set aside
- Pound garlic and shallot then set aside
- KIMCHI RAMEN
- Oil in pan sauté pounded paste till fragrance then add cooked ramen with kimchi and eggs
- Once egg start to set then stir fry to mix and add seasoning
- Add spring onion and chili pepper and stir fry for about 1 minute till ramen are dry and lightly brown at the bottom
- Off heat and serve
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kimchi fried ramen recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com