Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, japanese chicken tsukune and wakame stew. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Chicken Tsukune and Wakame Stew is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Japanese Chicken Tsukune and Wakame Stew is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese chicken tsukune and wakame stew using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Chicken Tsukune and Wakame Stew:
- Take 100 g or a handful of fresh, pre-boiled wakame (or about 20 g dried, or 1/3 cup salted)
- Get – Tsukune –
- Take 200 g ground chicken (1/2 lb)
- Get 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- Take 1/4 spring onion (negi) or onion, minced
- Get 1 egg, beaten
- Take 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Prepare – Soup –
- Make ready 2 cups Japanese soup stock/dashi
- Get 2 Tbsp sugar
- Get 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- Take 2 Tbsp sake
Steps to make Japanese Chicken Tsukune and Wakame Stew:
- How to prepare wakame: If using fresh, pre-boiled wakame, simple rinse well and cut into smaller pieces.
- For dried wakame, add about 20 g to a medium bowl and cover with plenty of warm water. It seems like a tiny amount but it will triple or quadruple in size! Let soak for a few minutes until it’s rehydrated. Drain well.
- For salted wakame, wash off the salt and place into a strainer or colander. Pour boiling water over the wakame then rinse with cold water and cut into smaller pieces.
- Prepare the soup stock by adding dashi, 2 Tablespoons sugar, 3 Tablespoons soy sauce and 2 Tablespoons sake into your cooking pot.
- Make the meatballs next. Mix together chicken, minced naganegi/onion, grated ginger, 1/2 Tablespoon sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt and beaten egg. Mix well.
- Make 1-inch/3 cm meatballs (about a Tablespoon each) until all chicken is used up.
- Bring the soup to a boil and add the meatballs to the pot. Lower heat to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes, turning them over after 2-3 minutes.
- Add the prepared wakame and cook until it’s just heated.
- Divide the meatballs and wakame into bowls and pour over some of the soup. Serve and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food japanese chicken tsukune and wakame stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com