Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, butternut squash steaks topped with caramelised onion hummus. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Butternut Squash Steaks Topped with Caramelised Onion Hummus is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Butternut Squash Steaks Topped with Caramelised Onion Hummus is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have butternut squash steaks topped with caramelised onion hummus using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Squash Steaks Topped with Caramelised Onion Hummus:
- Prepare 1 butternut squash
- Make ready 2 rosemary stalks
- Take Salt
- Get Pepper
- Prepare Smoked paprika
- Get Olive oil
- Take Tub hummus (mine is from Tesco)
- Prepare 2 tbsp cornflour
Instructions to make Butternut Squash Steaks Topped with Caramelised Onion Hummus:
- Carefully use a skewer to pierce holes in the squash. This is important to stop pressure building up inside and potentially going pop!
- Bake in the centre of the oven at 190 C for about 2 hours until tender. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Using a large sharp knife, slice off several large rounds from the skinny end of the squash. Season the rounds with salt and pepper, then cover with cornflour on both sides.
- Heat a frying pan, add your rosemary to the pan and fry the steaks in each side over a relatively high heat. You want them brown and crispy but not burnt!
- Remove from the pan, top with hummus, a sprinkling of paprika and the crispy fried rosemary leaves. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food butternut squash steaks topped with caramelised onion hummus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com