Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, brussel sprouts. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Get Brussel Sprouts, groceries & more delivered to your door. Convenient delivery when you want it. Get groceries, electronics, toys & more delivered.
Brussel Sprouts is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Brussel Sprouts is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook brussel sprouts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brussel Sprouts:
- Make ready brussel sprouts
- Take coconut oil
- Take salt and pepper
- Make ready hot sauce (optional)
- Prepare Tony sacheres or preferred seasoning (optional)
Brussels sprouts are simply seasoned with salt, pepper, and olive oil, then slow-roasted in a very hot oven until darkest brown. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and make for perfect snack leftovers straight from the fridge the next day! Brussels sprouts are a cultivar (cultivated variety) of Brassica oleracea, which is the same plant species that cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, kohlrabi, and a number of other popular foods stem from. Over generations and generations, this versatile plant has been bred in different ways to highlight its different features: flowers, leaves.
Instructions to make Brussel Sprouts:
- First, cut off the hard bottoms of the sprouts, and then cut each brussel sprout in half.
- Heat coconut oil in a large frying/saute pan over medium high heat.
- Add trimmed brussel sprouts to pan, and season with salt and pepper (I season right when I put them in the pan, halfway through cooking, and then again at the end; just keep taking small tastes to make sure they don’t get too salty!)
- Saute in pan for about 10 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
- About halfway through cooking, add the hot sauce and other seasoning if so desired.
- Serve on the side of a protein and enjoy!
We love Brussels sprouts every which way—roasted, sautéed, fried, shaved, and so much more. The recipes here range from hot dips to creamy gratins to crunchy salads, and many side dishes. We even endorse Brussels sprouts as a pizza topping. Brussels sprouts are in the cruciferous family – relatives of broccoli, cauliflower, collard greens, and kale. Brussels sprouts are so misunderstood: They’ve long been cast aside as a lame bitter vegetable hated by kids and adults alike.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food brussel sprouts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com