Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Discover Just How Easy It Is To Make Frank’s Buffalo Chicken Wings At Home Today. Remove wings from bag, discarding any leftover marinade. Baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes If you like chicken wings with spicy and honey taste.
Baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes:
- Take 15 pieces chicken wings
- Get Olive oil
- Make ready Marinade sauce
- Prepare 1 spoon light soy sauce
- Prepare 2 sachet chilli sauce
- Take Pinch salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Take 2 spoons spring roll sauce
- Get Honey sauce
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic
- Get 1 thumb of grated ginger
- Get Half glass of white wine vinegar
- Make ready 3 spoons cane sugar
- Take 2 spoons honey
- Get Potato
- Make ready 2 big potatoes
- Take leaves Rosemary
- Prepare Oregano
- Make ready Salt
- Take Pepper
- Prepare Olive oil
- Take 1 clove garlic
Wash chicken wings and marinade with light soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt, pepper, spring roll sauce. Cut potatoes and marinade with salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary leaves, and olive oil. Combine the soy, veg oil, chilli powder, curry powder, salt, ginger and garlic paste, rice wine and honey. Mix well; Pour the marinade over the chicken and refrigerate.
Steps to make Baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes:
- Wash chicken wings and marinade with light soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt, pepper, spring roll sauce. Leave for 1 hour in the fridge
- In the mean time heat the oven 180°C in the static mode. Cut potatoes and marinade with salt, pepper, oregano, rosemary leaves, and olive oil.
- Put in the oven once it reaches the temperature. Leave for 15 mins.
- After 15 mins turn the potatoes and continue to cook for another 10 mins.
- Add 5 more minutes with grill mode at the end of cooking time. Put aside after it’s ready.
- Take out marinated chicken wings. Put in a plastic bag and mix with all purpose flour inside plastic bag. Mix well.
- Prepare a baking base covered by alumunium foil or parchment paper. Put the chicken covered by flour on the aluminiun foil/parchment paper.
- Put the chicken wings in the oven with static mode 180°C. Turn aside the chicken wings after 15 minutes and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the sauce. Put in a pan: minched garlic, grated ginger, white wine vinegar, cane sugar, and honey. Cook with medium heat until it becomes dense.
- Take out the chicken wings from the oven, mix them on the pan with the sauce. Set to 180°C grill mode. Put again inside the oven, this time together with the potatoes for 10 minutes.
- And voila! Your baked spicy chicken wings with honey sauce and baked potatoes are ready!
The longer you marinate the better. Place the marinated chicken wings in a baking tray lined with baking paper. This hot wings recipe will get you the best dry rub for chicken wings and easiest hot wing sauce recipe too! This honey baked chicken and potatoes recipe was a ton of fun to make. I really enjoy making easy recipes like this one.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food baked spicy honey chicken wings with potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com