Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, arabic shawarma wrap. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken shawarma is an Arabian recipe. It is made up of pita bread along with toppings like chicken, cabbage, mayonnaise, etc. It is the famous street food in Arab countries.
Arabic shawarma wrap is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Arabic shawarma wrap is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook arabic shawarma wrap using 23 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic shawarma wrap:
- Take Pita bread ingredients:
- Make ready 2 cups Flour
- Take 1 tsp Instant yeast
- Make ready 2 tsp Oil
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Get Warm water as required
- Get Ingredients for stuffing:
- Make ready 500 gm Boneless chicken
- Get 1 tsp Ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Pepprika powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Tandoori masala
- Take 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Make ready 2 tbsp Yogurt
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Take Sauce:
- Take 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1/4 cup Ketchup
- Take Salad:
- Get 1/4 cup Cabbage (grated)
- Take 1/4 cup Carrot (grated)
See more ideas about Shawarma, Recipes, Shawarma recipe. Shawarma is Middle East’s favorite fast food. Shawarma has many versions and can be made with a variety of ingredients and kinds of. Shawarma is an Arabic pita wrap overflowing with shaved chicken or lamb.
Instructions to make Arabic shawarma wrap:
- Mix all the ingredients of pita bread.make a soft dough by using warm water.
- Cover it for sometime.Make small balls of dough when it volume rise to it’s dough.
- Roll it in the shape of roti.It should be 1/4″ thick.
- Roast it on tawa on a low flame.
- Pita bread is ready.
- For stuffing— Marinate the chicken cubes in the stuffing ingredients overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Then preheat the oven 200°c and bake the chicken for 10-15 minutes.
- Then chop into smaller strips.
- Stuffing is ready
- It’s time to assemble the shawarma 🙂
- Place a pita bread.spread mayonnaise, ketchup,add some cabbage and carrot.
- Roll and wrap with butter paper.
- Arabic shawarma wrap is ready.serve with french fries.
A crunchy tabooleh or fattoush salad accompanied by either tahini or hummus completes this Middle Eastern street food. Shawarma is grilled meat delicacy from the Middle East. In fact, it is so popular that it has almost Shawarma is a variant of the kebab and has been prepared and eaten in Saudi Arabia since. Enjoy the flavors of authentic Shawarma with this easy and delicious Arabic Chicken Shawarma recipe! The mix of spices will make your mouth water before you even taste it!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food arabic shawarma wrap recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com