Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pita pocket. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita pocket is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pita pocket is something which I have loved my entire life.
Turn that package of pita pockets into a week of never-boring lunches with this tasty collection of A piece of pita bread is a little world unto itself — so round, so hollow, so open to whatever you desire. Upgrade dinner tonight with this easy Greek Salad Pita Pockets with Grilled Chicken recipe from Delish.com. This homemade pita recipe is a game-changer!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pita pocket using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita pocket:
- Prepare Flour
- Prepare Yeast
- Get Salt
- Get Oil
- Make ready Sugar
- Prepare For the filing,cabbage,cooked potatoe,spring onion,mayonaise,
- Prepare Scotch bonnet,green bell pepper,oil,onion
- Prepare Curry powder
- Prepare Warm water
Here are a few pita pocket recipes to make your lunch or snack time a little more exciting. All our pockets are served with your choice of the following toppings: Hot Sauce, Hummus, Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Hot Peppers, Pickles, Tahini. Bekijk meer ideeën over Pita, Broodjes, Eten. Breakfast Pita Pockets. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Steps to make Pita pocket:
- In bowl mix all the dry ingredient,including curry,add warm water to form a soft dough,drizzle little oil on the dough and knead,keep in a close container and let it rise.
- For the filling,in a pan add little oil nd add onion stir fry untill the onion is transparent,add scotch bonnet,nd cooked potatoe and stir fry for 1 mins or more,add cabbage seasonings pf choice,nd stir add spring onion nd green pepper nd close with a lid and let it fry for atslt 50 seconds,add mayonaise stir nd turn off heat nd allow it to cool.
- After the dough have risen,knead ot for atlst 3 mins nd let it rest again for 15mins,after 15mins cut the dough into small small potions,nd roll them into small balls
- Roll the dough into a cirlce as shown below
- Place it on. A non stick pan on low heat nd cover with a lid
- After 50 sec,you open the lid and flip,it will lool like shown below
- Omce cooked,cut into 2 equal halves
- Add ur filings in and serve enjoy.
Paneer pita pocket is an ideal catch! I personally love it and I am sure your guests would love it too. Paneer pita pockets are satisfying because every part of it, from pita bread to coleslaw is home-made. This Homemade Pita Pockets recipe is so easy that you are going to want to make them all of the time! Pita (/ˈpɪtə/ or US: /ˈpiːtə/) or pitta (British English), is a family of yeast-leavened round flatbreads baked from wheat flour, common in the Mediterranean, Middle East, and neighboring areas.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pita pocket recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com