Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pita bread with mince filling. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Assembling: -Cut pita bread from the center,stuffed with cooked mince filling,ice berg,tomato salsa,yogurt dip & serve. Fill pockets with cooked mince and arrange on an oven tray. You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both.
Pita bread with mince filling is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pita bread with mince filling is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pita bread with mince filling using 39 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread with mince filling:
- Take For PITA BREAD:
- Make ready 1¹/² tsp Instant yeast
- Take ¹/² cup Water
- Make ready 1 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 cup Wheat flour
- Get ¹/²cup All purpose flour
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take 1 tsp Oil
- Make ready For MINCE FILLING
- Make ready 2 tbsps Oil
- Make ready ¹/² cup Chopped onions
- Take 1 tsp each ginger, garlic paste
- Prepare 300 gms Keema (any mince)
- Get 1 tsp Black pepper
- Prepare ¹/² tsp Turmeric powder
- Make ready ¹/² tsp Chilli powder
- Take ¹/² tsp Coriander powder
- Make ready ¹/² tsp Garam masala
- Take as per taste Salt
- Make ready ¹/² cup Chopped coriander
- Take For TOMATO SALSA
- Get ¹/² cup Chopped tomatoes
- Get ¹/² cup Chopped onions
- Get ¹/² cup Chopped cucumber
- Prepare ¹/² cup Chopped coriander
- Get 2-3 Chopped chillies
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Prepare For YOGHURT DIP
- Take 1 cup Yoghurt (strained)
- Take ¹/² tsp Black pepper
- Get 1 tbsp Chopped coriander
- Take as per taste Salt
- Make ready For ASSEMBLING
- Get 1 Pita bread
- Prepare as required Cooked mince filling
- Prepare as required Tomato salsa
- Make ready as required Cabbage
- Make ready as required Yoghurt dip
And, this homemade pita bread requires NO yeast, for even easier preparation. Best of all, this recipe tastes like a pita should—soft and chewy, but still heartier than regular You can, however, still slice these with a bread knife to fill them with salad, sandwich fillings or other ingredients of your choosing. Health benefits of eating pita bread. Pita bread is predominant in many cuisines such as Mediterranean and In Greece, pita is the type of pastry which is filled with variety of ingredients.
Steps to make Pita bread with mince filling:
- In lukewarm water,add yeast and sugar.Mix well and cover it for 15 mins.
- In a bowl,add wheat and all purpose flour,oil and salt & mix well.Add yeast mixture & mix well. Gradually,add water & knead well till a dough is formed.Cover & let it rest for 2hrs.
- Knead dough again,take a small dough & make a ball.
- Roll out dough with a rolling pin.
- Heat a tawa & place pita.Cook on low flame from both sides.
- Take a kadai & heat oil.Now put ginger garlic paste & saute it.Add onions & saute till transculent.Add all the spices.Now add the mince & mix well.
- Cook on low flame till it is cooked.Add coriander leaves.
- For Tomato salsa,add tomatoes, cucumber,onions,chilli,lemon juice & salt.Mix well.
- For yoghurt dip,add Yoghurt (strained),black pepper & Chopped coriander & whisk well.
- ASSEMBLING:Cut pita bread from the centre.
- Stuff with cooked mince filling, cabbage,tomato salsa, yoghurt dip & serve
Patties are stuffed into pita pockets and topped with tangy sauce. First time ever making Pita Bread and I made a triple batch (-: Go big or go home! I had to punch it down a few times, but I am assuming that because of the volume it took a while for the FINALLY, a real pita bread recipe that fills in the blanks and resolves my prior failures. Learn how to make the absolute best hummus and fluffy pita bread at home! Both require just a few ingredients and are SO MUCH better than anything you can find at the store.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pita bread with mince filling recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com