Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hummus topped with meat and pine nuts. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The best homemade hummus you’ll ever make passed down from my Syrian great grandmother! Easy to create and creamy this dish is sure to please! If I had to pinpoint the recipe that started it all, my Great Aunt Vieve’s Lebanese hummus with toasted pine nuts would be the answer. handful toasted pine nuts, for garnish.
Hummus topped with meat and pine nuts is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Hummus topped with meat and pine nuts is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have hummus topped with meat and pine nuts using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus topped with meat and pine nuts:
- Prepare 2 cups canned chickpeas
- Take 5 tablespoons tahini, sesame paste
- Take 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Prepare 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready The topping:
- Prepare 200 g beef, cut in tiny cubes
- Take 2 tablespoons raw pine nuts
- Take 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Get 1/4 tablespoon black pepper
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt
I used a meat mallet to crush the peppercorns but I think if you have a pepper mill using the “coarse”. Hummus topped with spiced meat (typically ground or cubed lamb), lightly toasted pine nuts, and sauteed onions. As I recall reading somewhere, Awarma I’ve got some hummus in the fridge that can use a bit of pepping-up – this sounds intriguing! I googled “hummus with meat” and got this recipe.
Instructions to make Hummus topped with meat and pine nuts:
- Drain the chickpeas and blend them in a food processor until you get a smooth paste.
- In a big bowl, dilute the tahini paste with 1 tablespoon of warm water. Add the crushed garlic, lemon juice and salt. Mix well until you get a whitish liquid sauce.
- Add the chickpeas paste to the sauce and mix well. Adjust lemon juice and salt according to taste. Transfer the hummus to a serving dish.
- For the topping: heat the oil in a small pan over medium heat. Fry the pine nuts until they turn golden in color. Remove and drain on a kitchen absorbent paper.
- In the same pan, fry the beef cubes for 10 min or until they are well done. Sprinkle with black pepper, cinnamon and salt. Remove from heat.
- Top the hummus with the fried meat at the center of the dish and sprinkle with fried pine nuts. Serve with pita bread.
A Lebanese specialty, creamy hummus is topped with hushwee, a cinnamon-scented meat and pine nut mixture, then served with warm pita bread. Greek style lamb koftas are perfect for a barbecue and just as tasty griddled. Eating out in Zagreb, Croatia / Lamb koftas and pepers. Hummus with olive oil and nuts. Hummus with lamb meat Middle East Arabic food.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food hummus topped with meat and pine nuts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com