Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled pork pitas w/cucumber mint sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Pork Pitas w/Cucumber Mint Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Grilled Pork Pitas w/Cucumber Mint Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Redolent of oregano and cinnamon, these pork kebabs owe their tenderness to a red wine marinade that helps break down even the toughest cuts of Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise. Using a small spoon, scrape out and discard the seeds from each half. Serve with the yogurt sauce and the pita. #GeNewYorkTV #AllNatural #Healthy Ingredients: Lean Pork washed it clean Montreal Steak seasoning Vinegar Soy sauce Chopped onion Chopped ginger Sliced.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have grilled pork pitas w/cucumber mint sauce using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Pork Pitas w/Cucumber Mint Sauce:
- Make ready Pork Roast
- Prepare 3 1/2 Bone-In Pork Loin Roast
- Take 1/3 cup Salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- Take 3 tbsp Fresh Greek Oregano Leaves
- Make ready 2 1/2 tbsp Salted Butter
- Take 1/4 cup Riesling (or other similiar medium-dry wine)
- Prepare Cucumber Mint Sauce
- Get 8 oz Greek Cream Cheese (or regular, if you can’t find Greek)
- Get 1 cup Grated/Shredded Cucumber
- Take 3 tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Take Pita
- Make ready 20 Pitas
- Prepare 5 Romaine Leaves
- Prepare 5 Roma Tomatoes
- Get 1/2 Vidalia Onion
Use a food processor to easily blend together ingredients for the cucumber mint sauce. Why do you add eggs and breadcrumbs to meatballs? Load pita pockets with roasted red peppers, ground lamb, and a vibrant three-ingredient sauce for a quick-cooking dinner that’s sure to satisfy. Grilled ground beef kebabs are served with traditional cucumber yogurt and onion salad accompaniments.
Instructions to make Grilled Pork Pitas w/Cucumber Mint Sauce:
- Place roast in a large mixing bowl. Pour salt and pepper over all sides and coat thoroughly. Cover container and leave in refrigerator for 24-48 hours.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place roast on grill, close lid, and grill 5 minutes on both sides or until black grill marks have formed.
- Remove roast from the grill and add to slow cooker. Pour Riesling over the top of the roast. Sprinkle with oregano leaves and spoon dollops of butter on top, as well. Set on low and cook for 6 hours.
- Meanwhile, add Greek cream cheese to a small mixing bowl. Use a mandolin or grater to grate/shred 1 cup of cucumber. DO NOT squeeze moisture from cucumber; the moisture will loosen up the cream cheese to make it more of a dressing.
- Chiffonade mint leaves into very thin strips. Add mint and the remainder of sauce ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and remove bone(s) from roast. Chop/shred into bite size pieces. Season additionally with salt if needed.
- Chop romaine lettuce and dice Roma tomatoes into 1/4-inch pieces. Slice vidalia onion into as thin of slices as you can manage.
- For each serving, take a pita and cut in half. If you have pitas that are airy inside and form pockets, place desired amount of lettuce in the bottom, followed by shredded pork. Then drizzle cucumber mint sauce over top and garnish with tomatoes/onion. If your pitas don’t have pockets, simply put ingredients in the middle like a taco.
Cucumbers do double duty in this healthy Greek chicken pita recipe–they’re grated to lend a refreshing flavor to the quick cucumber-yogurt sauce and sliced to Tip: To oil the grill rack, soak a paper towel with vegetable oil, hold it with tongs and rub it over the grates. (Do not use cooking spray on a hot grill.) Yes, these pita gyros have a lot of steps and they can seem to have a lengthy prep, but if you do it all from Another option would be to serve it over lemon mint rice instead of pita. A non-negotiable part of this recipe is the homemade tzatziki sauce. I make my own tzatziki sauce with Greek yogurt. This cool and creamy Lebanese laban cucumber yogurt sauce is perfect with grilled meats, salmon or as a side salad with a variety of Cucumber laban holds a special place in my heart. Growing up, I remember watching my Aunt Paula make it in her kitchen before family dinners or holiday gatherings.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled pork pitas w/cucumber mint sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com