Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, for your bento! easy ginger pork with lots of onions. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
For Your Bento! Easy Ginger Pork with Lots of Onions is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. For Your Bento! Easy Ginger Pork with Lots of Onions is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have for your bento! easy ginger pork with lots of onions using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make For Your Bento! Easy Ginger Pork with Lots of Onions:
- Get 400 grams Thinly sliced pork (round, or for ginger pork, etc)
- Make ready 1 Onion
- Get 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Get Sauce
- Get 1 large onion worth ◎Grated onion
- Get 2 pieces ◎Ginger (grated)
- Take 1 clove ◎Garlic (grated)
- Make ready 6 tbsp ◎Soy sauce
- Get 4 tbsp ◎Sake
- Get 4 tbsp ◎Mirin
- Get 2 tbsp ◎Sugar
Instructions to make For Your Bento! Easy Ginger Pork with Lots of Onions:
- Combine the ◎ ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the pork, rub the sauce in lightly, and let rest. Cut the onion into wedges.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and stir fry the pork. When the meat changes color, add the onion and the sauce left in the bowl.
- Stir fry until the onion is translucent…
- It’s done! Enjoy.
- It’s also delicious topped with cheese. Put bean sprouts in a heatproof container, spread the ginger pork on top, and pour the sauce over.
- Top with cheese. Bake in a toaster oven or oven until the cheese has melted. Voila, ginger pork with cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food for your bento! easy ginger pork with lots of onions recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com