Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy to make oyster and spinach gratin. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oysters Rockefeller Recipe: fresh oysters on the half shell coated in cream, spinach and cheese for an unbelievable flavor that is sure to wow your guests. This spinach au gratin recipe is an extremely easy dish to make and is at home as part of a dinner menu, lunch, or even a snack. Au gratin of any description is considered classic French cooking.
Easy To Make Oyster and Spinach Gratin is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy To Make Oyster and Spinach Gratin is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy to make oyster and spinach gratin using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy To Make Oyster and Spinach Gratin:
- Take 130 grams Shucked oysters
- Get 1 bunch Spinach
- Get 1 packet Shimeji mushrooms
- Prepare 1/2 Onion
- Prepare 2 slice Bacon
- Take 2 tbsp Butter
- Take 3 tbsp Plain flour
- Make ready 400 ml Milk
- Prepare 1 cube Soup stock
- Make ready 1 Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 Easy melting cheese
Great recipe for Easy To Make Oyster and Spinach Gratin. I learned how to simpify the bechamel sauce steps for a gratin in this way a long time ago in a cooking class. Apparently there are many similar methods, but this one is the easiest and is foolproof I think. This easy makeover Spinach Gratin is creamy and decadent, with a hint of nutmeg baked in the oven topped with melted cheese for a must at your Holiday table.
Instructions to make Easy To Make Oyster and Spinach Gratin:
- Rinse the oysters in salted water and drain. (If you are using frozen oysters you can use them as-is.) Cut the bacon up.
- Boil the spinach briefly, drain and refresh in cold water. Squeeze out excess water and cut into pieces. Slice the onion thinly, and loosen the shimeji mushrooms apart.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan, and sauté the bacon, then the onions. Add the shimeji mushrooms and oysters, and sauté them too.
- Push all the ingredients to one side of the frying pan. Melt the butter in the open space in the pan over low heat. Add the flour and mix it with the butter. Cook the butter-flour mixture well.
- Add the spinach and mix the ingredients that were pushed to the side back as you sauté everything.
- Add the milk and soup stock granules and mix well. Simmer until the sauce has thickened. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the contents of the frying pan to a heatproof dish, top with as much cheese as you like, and bake in an oven until the top is browned.
- You can make this into a rice gratin! Put a small amount of rice in a heatproof dish, and pour the Step 6 mixture over it. Bake as in Step 7. It tastes rich and delicious too!
Spinach stars in this dish, but our kid judges didn’t mind the cheese. If you’re planning ahead, make this gratin the night before and refrigerate. Squeeze the spinach to remove any excess liquid. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, cream cheese, heavy cream, milk, Gruyère or Swiss cheese, salt. This creamed spinach recipe takes the classic side to a new level when it’s topped with cheese and toasted breadcrumbs–a family favorite in the making!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy to make oyster and spinach gratin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com