Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, doll’s day bento with inari sushi hina dolls. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Doll’s Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Doll’s Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have doll’s day bento with inari sushi hina dolls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Doll’s Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls:
- Prepare 1 use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice
- Prepare 2 pieses Flavoured inari pouch
- Get 1 Sakura denbu
- Make ready 1 Black ground sesame seeds
- Take 1 stick Imitation crab sticks
- Make ready 1 Komatsuna
- Get 1 Nori seaweed
- Take 1 dash Sliced cheese
- Take 1 Ketchup
- Prepare 2 pieces Cute toothpicks
Instructions to make Doll’s Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls:
- Divide the cooked white rice into 4 equal sections. Mix sakura denbu into one of the divided rice. Mix black ground sesame seeds into another. Add some salt to the remaining rice if desired.
- Shape each rice into a ball.
- Fold half the height of the walls of the flavored inarizushi pouch inward.
- Fill one of the inarizushi pouches with a white rice ball and the black sesame seed rice ball. Fill the other pouch with the other white rice ball and the sakura denbu rice ball.
- Place cooked komatsuna on the sesame rice ball. Tear the red part of the imitation crab thinly and place it on top of the sakura denbu rice ball.
- Decorate each doll’s head with a cute toothpick and “draw” the face with nori seaweed. Put a small amount of ketchup for the empress’s cheek. Make a fan with the sliced cheese.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food doll’s day bento with inari sushi hina dolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com