Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy natto & avocado rice bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spicy natto & avocado rice bowl using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl:
- Take serving Cooked Rice
- Make ready Natto *with sauce and mustard
- Make ready Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) OR Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce)
- Make ready Sesame Oil
- Get Spring Onion *finely chopped, save some for topping
- Prepare Avocado *cut into small pieces
- Take Cucumber *cut into small pieces
- Take Edamame *optional
- Prepare Salt
- Get Nori *torn or shredded
Steps to make Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl:
- Mix Natto with the sauce and mustard that are most likely included in the container, add Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) OR Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce), chopped Spring Onion and a few drops Sesame Oil, and mix well.
- Add Cucumber, Edamame and 1 pinch Salt, and mix to combine, then add Avocado.
- Half fill a bowl with hot cooked rice and cover with the Nattō mixture. Add some Toasted Nori and saved Spring Onion on top, and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spicy natto & avocado rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com