Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my masterpiece taco rice. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Masterpiece Taco Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. My Masterpiece Taco Rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
Among these dishes, Taco Rice (タコライス) was my son’s favorite, begging me now to make it every week. JOC wasn’t sure about the combination of tacos and Japanese steamed rice, but he was pleasantly surprised how good it tasted. This video will show you how to make Taco Rice, a Mexican/American influenced rice bowl dish created in Okinawa and has become popular all over Japan.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my masterpiece taco rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Masterpiece Taco Rice:
- Get 400 grams Ground beef (or a pork and beef blend)
- Get 1 Onions (minced)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Oil
- Get 5 tbsp ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Make ready 2 tbsp ★ Ketchup
- Prepare 2 tbsp ★Soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp ★ Curry powder
- Prepare 1 pinch ★Pepper
- Get 2 medium sized Tomatoes (cut into cubes)
- Get 1/2 Lettuce (cut into squares)
- Take 70 grams Thin stripped cheese
- Take 4 bowls Cooked rice
- Take 1 Salsa
Sprinkle sliced green onions over the Taco Rice just before serving. A one-pan skillet dinner recipe made with ground beef, taco seasoning and Mexican style rice drenched in an easy queso cheese sauce. When we’re there he always orders the same thing or a combination of dishes that yield three things: taco meat, Mexican rice and queso. I just LOVE a good taco salad, don’t you?
Instructions to make My Masterpiece Taco Rice:
- Chop the tomatoes and lettuce into squares, and mince the onions.
- Make the taco meat. Oil the pan, and cook the beef ground meat and onions. Once it’s cooked, combine all the ★ ingredients, and cook on medium heat to evaporating the water. Transfer to a dish once the mixture begins to feel heavy.
- Layer on a dish in the order of rice, taco meat, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. You could shred the lettuce, but chopping into squares are easier to eat.
- Add salsa on top, and serve.
- I tried making salsa sauce. It’s very good, and I recommend it very much!! See – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155293-easy-salsa
To make it even heartier I added some rice and, voila, this Taco Rice Bowl was born. This recipe is easy, healthy, kid-friendly, and budget friendly too! If rice isn’t your thing, try swapping it out for another wholesome grain like couscous or kasha. And if you don’t have togarashi seasoning on hand, you can substitute crushed red pepper flakes. Here is the version of Taco Rice that we have made at our house.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my masterpiece taco rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com