Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ‘kimu-taku’ miso squid rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ‘kimu-taku’ miso squid rice bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl:
- Get Squid Tube *about 150g
- Take Miso *dark colour type recommended
- Make ready Sake (Rice wine)
- Make ready Mirin
- Get grated Ginger
- Get Sugar *add more if you like it sweeter
- Get tablespoonfuls Wombok Kimchi
- Prepare tablespoonfuls sliced Takuan (Japanese Pickled Daikon)
- Make ready *Note: Today I used my ‘Soy Sauce Pickled Daikon’ https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/10714058-soy-sauce-pickled-daikon
- Prepare Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Get Toasted Sesame Seeds
Steps to make ‘Kimu-Taku’ Miso Squid Rice Bowl:
- Cut Squid Tube into the size that is easy to eat. I made shallow cuts on one side before cut into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine Miso, Sake (Rice wine), Mirin, Ginger and Sugar. Add Squid pieces and marinate for 15 minutes.
- While marinating, prepare vegetables. Cut Kimchi and Pickled Daikon into smaller pieces or strips if large. Finely chop up Spring Onion.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, add Squid and all marinade into the pan and cook until Squid changes colour and the sauce thickens. Add Kimchi, Takuan and Spring Onion, stir to combine. And that’s it!
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with ‘Kimu-Taku’ Squid mixture, and sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ‘kimu-taku’ miso squid rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com