Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy vegetable & tofu ramen 🍜. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healthy vegetable & tofu ramen 🍜 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜:
- Take Marinaded tofu
- Make ready 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- Prepare 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- Take 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- Prepare 1 sprinkling of chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp Worsterchire sauce
- Take 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1 thumb of ginger, sliced
- Make ready 1 Litre water
- Get 400 g rice vermicelli noodles
- Get 100 g fresh lettuce leaves, watercress or spinach
- Take 2 leeks, sliced
- Make ready 3 spring onions, sliced
- Make ready 6 fresh radishes, sliced
- Take 2 carrots sliced
Steps to make Healthy Vegetable & Tofu Ramen 🍜:
- Fry the tofu with 1 chopped clove of garlic in some sesame oil and a dash of soy, until browned. Put this aside, in a bowl.
- In a big pot put the water, your stock, the rest of the garlic, the sliced ginger, sliced chilli, chinese five spice, worcester sauce, soy sauce and the chilli powder, bring this to the boil
- Add the fried tofu, vegetables and sugar or salt to taste
- Simmer for 10 mins
- Drop some noodles into a pot of boiling water and simmer for 4 minutes
- Serve the ramen broth into bowls and top with noodles and salad leaves
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy vegetable & tofu ramen 🍜 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com