Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy gyudon, beef bowl. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Gyudon, Beef Bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Gyudon, Beef Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life.
My mom cooks her gyudon without dashi and her method is similar to how she cooks Sukiyaki (Osaka-style). Quick & Easy Yoshinoya Beef Bowl Recipe. Now let’s look at the key ingredients for this recipe: Thinly Sliced Beef: If you don’t eat beef, you can make.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy gyudon, beef bowl using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Gyudon, Beef Bowl:
- Make ready 300 g very thinly sliced beef
- Prepare 1 onion
- Prepare 3.5 tbsp soy source
- Take 1 tbsp mirin
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 200 ml dashi broth
- Get 600-850 g cooked rice
- Prepare Sliced pickled red ginger
I’d sit down to a bowl of hand-pulled noodles at a hideaway noodle bar on Monday. This is soooo delicious I will make this one again. All of the sets are easy to do. Gyudon (Japanese Beef Bowl): Gyudon (pronounced g’you-dawn) is the quintessential fast food in Japan, like hamburgers in the US.
Steps to make Easy Gyudon, Beef Bowl:
- Soy sauce, mirin, sugar and dashi(powder). Prepare 200ml dashi broth from the powder.
- Cut the onion in half(lengthwise), then slice it into 7-8mm width
- Heat soy sauce, mirin and sugar in a saucepan
- Let it boil for a second
- Add the beef and cook in high temperature for 2-3 minutes
- Stirring continuously
- Add the onions and dashi broth
- Place the lid and cook on medium heat for 7-8 minutes, stirring twice in between. You can make this lid with aluminum foil. With this lid, all the ingredients soak the soup well.
- Almost there.
- Scoop the cooked rice in a bowl and place the beef on top with the sauce.Garnish with pickled ginger (optional)
Garnish each bowl with a poached egg (if using), sliced scallions. Gyūdon (牛丼), literally “beef bowl”, is a Japanese dish consisting of a bowl of rice topped with beef and onion simmered in a mildly sweet sauce flavored with dashi (fish and seaweed stock), soy sauce and mirin (sweet rice wine). Gyudon is another Donburi (rice bowl) dish like Oyakodon. However, instead of eggs and chicken, Gyudon is all about beef. It is a much heartier Donburi and Gyudon is easy to cook in no time at all, so it is a perfect dinner for a busy night.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy gyudon, beef bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com