Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy chicken teriyaki. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Chicken Teriyaki is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Spicy Chicken Teriyaki is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy chicken teriyaki using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Teriyaki:
- Take 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 1 inch ginger, thinly julienned
- Prepare 750 gr boneless chicken meat, diced
- Prepare 2 tsp cornstarch
- Take 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- Take 2 bell peppers (I used 1/2 red bell pepper, 1/2 green bell pepper, 1/2 orange bell pepper, and 1/2 yellow bell pepper), diced
- Get 2 green onions, cut 1/2 inch toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Take For the sauce:
- Make ready 2 Tbsp mirin
- Make ready 2 Tbsp sugar
- Take 2 Tbsp sake/white cooking wine
- Get 2 Tbsp gochujang (Korean red chili paste)
- Get 4 Tbsp soy sauce
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Teriyaki:
- In a big bowl, add chicken, salt, and corn starch. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Sauté ginger until fragrant.
- Add chicken. Stir until the chicken change color.
- Add bell peppers. Cook until you can smell the fragrant of the bell peppers.
- Add sauce ingredients. Keep on stirring until the chicken and the bell peppers coated evenly with the sauce. Remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle some toasted sesame seed on top.
- Serve hot over steam white rice. – Yum! 😋
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spicy chicken teriyaki recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com