Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pork shepherd pie (with italian flair). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork shepherd pie (with italian flair) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair):
- Take 1 lb ground pork
- Make ready 1 onion, sliced or chopped
- Take 1 pinch Italian seasoning
- Make ready 29 oz jar of mixed veggies
- Get 2 envelope mashed potatoes (i used Idahoan baby reds)
- Get 8 oz grated cheese (i used Italian blend)
Steps to make Pork Shepherd Pie (with Italian flair):
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cook onion and pork and Italian seasoning on med heat until onions are soft and pork is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Drain mixed veggies and add to meat mixture. Cook on med heat until veggies are hot.
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to directions on package.
- Pour meat mixture into round casserole pan, or square, as you desire.
- Put mashed potatoes in and spread and level them out.
- Sprinkle Italian style shredded cheese on top.
- Cook at 300°F in the oven for 10-20 minutes or until cheese starts to melt and become golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork shepherd pie (with italian flair) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com