Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pan seared wild salmon with roasted potato and béarnaise sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan seared wild Salmon with roasted potato and béarnaise sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Pan seared wild Salmon with roasted potato and béarnaise sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This inspired me to jazz up simple pan-seared chicken breasts with a sweet but tangy gastrique made from fresh summer berries. Needless to say, it was a hit. See recipes for Pan seared wild Salmon with roasted potato and béarnaise sauce too.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pan seared wild salmon with roasted potato and béarnaise sauce using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pan seared wild Salmon with roasted potato and béarnaise sauce:
- Take Salmon (as many as you want)
- Make ready Fingerling or baby potatoes
- Get Béarnaise sauce
- Make ready shallot finely diced
- Get egg yolk
- Get melted butter
- Get Dijon mustard
- Prepare finely chopped tarragon
- Prepare Salt / pepper
- Take Juice of half a lemon
Another great recipe option to pan-fry wild salmon involves dill, a flavorful herb that many see as the perfect compliment to salmon. Bring to a simmer and cook, basting salmon occasionally with a spoon. Pan fried to a flakey perfection, salmon is crispy on the outside and drenched in a creamy and super fragrant sun-dried tomato sauce. Pan-Seared Salmon With Béarnaise Sauce Looks so good!.
Steps to make Pan seared wild Salmon with roasted potato and béarnaise sauce:
- In a small sauté pan, sweat the shallots till wilted and translucent.
- For the sauce: in a blender add the egg yolk, Dijon, lemon juice, and the sautéed shallots season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend the mixture till incorporated, slowly add the clarified butter (while still warm) this will cook the egg yolk and make it smooth. It should coat the back of the spoon.
- When mixture is silky smooth add the tarragon, if too thick add a touch of warm water. (Now you have béarnaise.
- For the potatoes: coat with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet. Cook at 200C (395F) till fork tender.
- For the Salmon: pan sear skin down for about 7 min, flip and cook for 3 more min. Set aside and rest.
- NOTE: cooking time differ for different size pieces and donees basically cook it the way you want it 😊
- Assemble: sauce on the bottom, potatoes and salmon. Get creative
I’m I’m gonna gonna put put my my potatoes potatoes in. in. Already what I’m gonna do is take them out and I’m gonna put them in ice water to shock them. Wild caught salmon is caught in natural environments like river and ocean and farm raised salmon is raised in farms and fed with fish feed. Wild salmon is much more expensive than farm raised salmon and is harder to find in the supermarkets. According to healthline, farmed salmon has more fat and wild salmon is richer in minerals.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pan seared wild salmon with roasted potato and béarnaise sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com