Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lemon chicken (chinese style). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon chicken is quite a common dish in Chinese restaurants in India and it’s always been one of my favorites. Although, I have seen the dish featured here in some Chinese places, it’s not as common and popular as its sister dish, Orange. Chinese Lemon Chicken is a Chinese food favorite and one of my go to’s because the sauce is so easy to make and has such a great sweet and sour flavor without needing all the red food coloring.
Lemon chicken (chinese style) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Lemon chicken (chinese style) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lemon chicken (chinese style) using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon chicken (chinese style):
- Prepare MARINATE
- Make ready soy sauce
- Prepare of salt
- Prepare BATTER
- Take egg
- Make ready baking powder
- Get water.
- Prepare of salt
- Prepare of pepper
- Take corn flour
- Make ready SAUCE
- Take lemon juice
- Make ready sugar
- Take chicken broth
- Make ready corn flour
- Take butter
- Prepare lemon
- Make ready yellow food coloring (optional)
- Make ready MAIN INGREDIENT
- Prepare skinless, boneless chicken breast (cut into cubes)
The goal is to create a method with chicken that is crispy even after doused with the sauce, and the outstanding lemon flavor lingers on your palate. This Chinese lemon chicken is crispy battered chicken breast pieces smothered in a sweet and tangy lemon sauce. The first step to making Chinese lemon chicken is to batter and fry your chicken pieces. I use chunks of boneless skinless chicken breasts, but chicken thighs will also work just fine.
Steps to make Lemon chicken (chinese style):
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce and salt for 30mins.
- Mix all the ingredients for batter. If too runny, add some more corn flour. Mix it so that it will coat the chicken nicely
- Coat the chicken into the batter and fry it until golden brown. Don’t overcook. Strain the oil, put it on top of kitchen paper. Wipe it if you hate oily food.
- For the sauce (you can make the sauce 1st while waiting for the chicken) : Melt butter under low heat. Pour chicken broth in.
- When boiling, add lemon juice and sugar.
- Dissolve corn flour with some water, pour inside sauce. Stir until it thicken. Add lemon slices and yellow food coloring (optional). Remove pan from heat.
- Serve with rice and stir fry veggies.
Chinese Lemon Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic, fresh lemon sauce. The ultimate Chinese Lemon Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. My family is obsessed with Chinese food. However, I don’t like taking them to those places you find in the mall or quick. Add chicken and toss until coated.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lemon chicken (chinese style) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com