Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, honey chicken teriyaki. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Chicken teriyaki is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Honey Chicken teriyaki is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook honey chicken teriyaki using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Chicken teriyaki:
- Take 2 Chicken thigh meat
- Prepare 1 pinch of each Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 Vegetable oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp ●Sake
- Take 1 tbsp ●Mirin
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp ●Honey
- Prepare 3 tbsp ● Soy sauce
- Take 1 add as much (to taste) sides (lettuce, rice, cherry tomatoes, etc)
Instructions to make Honey Chicken teriyaki:
- Season both sides of the chicken thigh meat with salt and pepper.
- Mix the ● ingredients.
- Add 1 to 2, and set it aside for a while.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, and cook the drained chicken from step 3 for 2minutes over medium heat.
- Turn the chicken over. It’s done if the skin is nicely browned.
- Add the leftover marinade in the bowl from step 3 to the pan, and simmer to reduce for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over again, and cook the skin side for about 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Take the chicken out of the pan, cut into large bite sized pieces and plate. Add rice, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, etc. and you have a one-plate lunch.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food honey chicken teriyaki recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com