Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef stew is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Beef stew is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Great Prices on Beef Stew & More Groceries. Stifado is a Greek beef stew and my all-time favorite Greek dish.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook beef stew using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef stew:
- Get 1/2 kg beef
- Get 2 tomatoes
- Take 5 medium sized potatoes (peeled)
- Prepare 1 onion
- Take Cooking oil
- Make ready Garlic
- Make ready Ginger
- Make ready Chibundiro or. Any spice of your choice
- Take Carrots
I took the great base recipe, and tweaked it with a compilation of reviewer recommendations. The end result is a winner, to be sure. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and toss to coat. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Instructions to make Beef stew:
- Add ginger and garlic in your beef and boil for 5 min
- In a separate sufuria fry the onions,add the tomatoes and chopped carrots and let them cook
- Once they are cooked add the boiled beef mix together with the tomatoes and carrots and cover with a lid for 2 min
- Add the potatoes mix with the beef for sometimes
- Add water,salt and chibundiro and let them boil for them to be ready
- Serve and enjoy either with chapati or rice
Beef stew is the ultimate comfort food. With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these variations elevate the classic from familiar to fabulous. Heat a large Dutch oven with a tight-fitting lid over medium-high heat. Season the beef generously with salt and pepper, and add to the pan. You can make Martha Stewart’s beef stew recipe in the oven or a slow cooker.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com