Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, 🥙🌯pita bread🌯🥙. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
🥙🌯Pita Bread🌯🥙 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. 🥙🌯Pita Bread🌯🥙 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🥙🌯pita bread🌯🥙 using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 🥙🌯Pita Bread🌯🥙:
- Take 250 g all-purpose flour
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp yeast
- Get 2 tsp olive oil
- Get 1/2 cup (125 ml) lukewarm water (extra for kneading)
Instructions to make 🥙🌯Pita Bread🌯🥙:
- Add the yeast and sugar into125 ml of lukewarm water, mix and allow to stand for 10 minutes. – In a large bowl add the flour, salt, oil and the yeast mixture. Mix to form a soft dough.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface for at least 5 minutes use electric mixer or by hand. – Place the dough in a lightly-greased bowl, cover and put in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knock it back. Cut the dough into 4 or 6 equal pieces and roll each piece into a ball cook on a non-stick skillet, pan. – – #OR
- Preheat the oven with a baking tray inside to 210°C (410°F) fan oven / 230°C (450°F) conventional oven. – Roll half of the balls out into ovals about 5mm (¼”) thick. Place them on the pre-heated baking tray and bake for 4-5 minutes until they are puffed up and starting to go brown. – Place the cooked pitas on a cooling rack. Roll out and bake the remaining dough balls.
- #Notes: – – You can make the pitas bigger by dividing the dough into 4 pieces instead of 6. – – Eat fresh or freeze them for later!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 🥙🌯pita bread🌯🥙 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com