Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pita Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Pita is actually a very straightforward bread dough: water, flour, yeast, salt, and that’s about it. What makes it puff so impressively is the dual action of water turning to steam and the yeast becoming. Store-bought pita (like store-bought sandwich bread) is often several days old.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pita bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Bread:
- Make ready 3 cups flour
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 cup warm water
- Take 1/4 cup oil/ butter
- Get 1 tbsp milk powder
Making your own homemade pita bread is both easy and inexpensive. No need to pay the grocery store Making your own pita bread is such a smart thing to do. Bread is always the same…mix, rise. An oval-shaped Middle Eastern flat bread.
Steps to make Pita Bread:
- Add warm water into a bowl, sprinkle yeast cover and allow to sit for 5 min
- Sift flour, add salt, milk and mix.
- Make a hole in the flour add the yeast water and mix
- Now add the oil, continue to mix to form a dough
- Knead dough for about 10 min
- Cover and place in an oiled bowl cover and allow to rise for 1 hour
- Once dough has rise punch it and knead again for about 5 min divide the dough into 8 balls of equal size.
- Roll each dough thinly and bake
- Bake each side of the dough for a second or two. Remove and place in a plate covered with kitchen towel.
- Once finished proceed with making shawarma or serve it plain with some nalli nihari, curry or peppersoups. Enjoy
It can be opened up to form a pocket which can be stuffed with a variety of fillings. Pita bread (also known as Arabic bread and Syrian bread) is a yeast-leavened flatbread common in Our recipe is intended to make a pita bread with pockets. And originally, we cooked the pita bread. How to make homemade pita bread. This Pita bread recipe is so simple.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com