Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, falafel hummus pita bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Falafel hummus pita bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Falafel hummus pita bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
ABOUT FALAFEL WITH HUMMUS AND PITA BREAD RECIPE. Eleven years in Dubai could not satiate my love for Arabic food. This recipe is a powerhouse of protein and absolutely healthy.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have falafel hummus pita bread using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Falafel hummus pita bread:
- Make ready 1 cup All-purpose flour/ Maida :
- Get 1 tsp Yeast
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Butter
- Take 1 tsp Olive oil
- Prepare As required Coriander leaves to garnish
Perfect middle-eastern sandwiches for Breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. These tasty falafel pita pocket sandwiches are one of the most popular Middle eastern vegetarian wraps that taste incredibly delicious. FALAFEL Ready Frozen, Just heat and eat. Danny’s Falafel are a delicious, healthy, nutritious accompaniment to any meal.
Steps to make Falafel hummus pita bread:
- Take yeast and sugar in bowl. Add lukewarm water.
- Mix well and cover it. Keep aside to rise for 10 mins.
- Now take wheat flour. Add salt. Now add yeast and sugar water.
- Mix it and knead soft dough. Knead it for 10 mins till it gets smooth texture.
- Cover it and keep it to ferment for 1 – 2 hrs. (depends on weather).
- Now dough will b double the size. Grease your hands and punch the dough.
- Now roll and divide the dough into 5 parts.
- Take one ball and roll like thick roti.
- Cook it both sides on non-stick pan/griddle and cover it for a min.
- Take out and apply olive oil and sprinkle coriander leaves.
- Your soft and delicious Pita/Turkish breads are ready.
- Serve and enjoy with falafel and hummus
Serve with Hummus, Tahini sauce, Tzatziki (Yogurt sauce), or inside a Danny’s Pita Bread. Some people even like them with chutney or sweet and sour sauce. Restaurants sometimes serve falafel as a platter, over a bed of rice, but stuffed into pita bread is the more popular, easy, and on-the-go version. In the Middle East, it shares popularity with the sabich sandwich , a pita stuffed with eggplant, hardboiled eggs, Israeli salad, hummus, and amba sauce. falafel platter. falafels, salad, rice, salata, tzatziki, hummus, pita bread Falafel sandwich. Lettuce, tomatoes, hummus and tahini sauce..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food falafel hummus pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com