Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
· One-Pot Beef & Pepper Stew Recipe -I’m a fan of green veggies. If it’s green, it belongs in my hearty beef stew. We serve it with buttered French bread. · Naanwich Naan Wraps with Homemade Cucumber Raita Recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce:
- Make ready 1 cup sour cream(not a fan of yogurt)
- Prepare 1 cup fine diced peeled cucumber
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh minced mint
- Take 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- Make ready 2 large garlic cloves pressed
- Make ready Justice of 1 lemon(or to taste)
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 lb lean ground beef or lamb
- Make ready 1 small onion fine diced
- Make ready 1 medium golden delicious apple fine chopped (wait to chop it before it goes in the beef mixture)
- Get 1/2 cup raisins
- Prepare 2 tbsp curry powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp cayenne (optional)
- Take 4 tbsp butter
- Make ready Pack pita, but I use the new half pita pockets
It can be fabricated into steaks, which benefit from tenderization or marination, but is commonly roasted and sliced for Roast Beef. Line insides of pita pockets with spinach. Add roast beef, tomato and onion. Two sandwich halves may easily fit into your personal meal plan.
Steps to make Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce:
- Mix the first 7 ingredient and set in the fridge so the flavors marry
- Add the onion and ground beef to a skillet until the beef is cooked through. Add the apples, raisin, curry powder, brown sugar, 4 tbsp of butter and salt and cook until the apple are soft
This sauce would also be good drizzled over a sliced tomato salad and grilled or broiled fish. Curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce please. Combine cucumber and vinegar in a medium bowl; toss well. For sauce: In a small bowl, stir together yogurt and cucumber. Cover and chill until serving time.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food curried beef pitas with cucumber sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com