Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken teriyaki #familyfriendly. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken teriyaki #familyfriendly is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken teriyaki #familyfriendly is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe tastes better than takeout. Teriyaki Chicken is a quick and simple dinner. Moist and Juicy Chicken thigh glazed with a sweet and flavorful sauce!!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken teriyaki #familyfriendly using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken teriyaki #familyfriendly:
- Prepare Chicken part
- Make ready 2 chicken breasts or 4-6 small chicken fillet
- Prepare 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Get pinch salt and ground pepper
- Prepare 2 garlic clovers finely chopped
- Make ready 2 handful broccoli
- Take Teriyaki sauce
- Get 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Make ready 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Make ready 1-2 tsp mirin
- Take 1 tsp sake or chinese rice wine
- Make ready 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Get 2 tbsp corn flour
- Take 1/4 cup water or chicken stock
- Prepare (Crispy garlic and toasted sesame is optional)
Teriyaki Chicken is a very popular Japanese dish and is so easy to make. The sauce is just a mixture of soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar. Just sauté the chicken and cook in the sauce (DO NOT marinate. Teriyaki Chicken is the most popular chicken recipes in Japanese cuisine.
Instructions to make Chicken teriyaki #familyfriendly:
- In a small saucepan on the medium heat hop, mix all of teriyaki sauce ingredients together stir well. Add water if needed. Put water and corn flour together in a small bowl, mix it well and pour into teriyaki sauce. Stir well. Leave it aside
- If you use chicken breasts cut chicken breasts in half (vertical way) but if you use chicken fillets leave them in whole. Put some salt, ground pepper and massage on chicken for a min.
- On medium heated pan, pour some oil in then garlic and stir for a couple min until garlic start to get crispy.
- Add chicken in and stir for about 10-12 min until chicken 90% cooked
- Pour teriyaki sauce in and stir well. Leave it to simmer for another 5 min.
- Add water on a small saucepan, heat up until water boiling
- Add some salt
- Branch broccoli in the boiling water for about 5-8 min
- Serve chicken teriyaki with with sushi rice, jasmine or long grain rice and broccoli.
Even though it originated from Japan, it has become an American staple that everyone loves! Teriyaki Chicken is loaded with mouthwatering sticky, savory and slightly sweet chicken. A Quick Homemade Teriyaki Sauce from the Pantry. Forget that bottle of super-salty teriyaki sauce on the grocery store shelf — it’s actually easier than you might think to make a. Teriyaki chicken is one of the most well-known Japanese chicken dishes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken teriyaki #familyfriendly recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com