Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, buttermilk biscuit gravy egg bacon bake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake is something which I have loved my entire life.
These Nutritious Egg Recipes Turn an Average Staple into Seriously Delicious Egg Dishes. Egg Biscuit Casserole is literally one of the best ways to start the day. Packed full of sausage, biscuits, cheese, eggs, and milk.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook buttermilk biscuit gravy egg bacon bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake:
- Take 1 can Pillsbury Buttermilk Homestyle Biscuit
- Make ready 6 Bacon Strips (I used Applewood Thick Cut)
- Prepare 1/2 cup Milk
- Prepare 5 Eggs
- Get 1 PAM/Butter
- Get 1 Gravy Mix Packet (Country or Brown I used Brown)
- Prepare 1 cup Water
- Get 1 cup (Optional) Cheese
Prep it the night before, and bake the next morning for the whole family to enjoy. Crumbled sausage, eggs, shredded cheese, canned biscuits and country gravy! Sausage, Egg, and Biscuit Casserole – the all-time favorite breakfast casserole recipe at our house, hands down! It might be just us, but bran flake cereal and plain yogurt just doesn’t inspire the same excitement to take on the.
Instructions to make Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease 9X9X2 pan and fully cook bacon on stovetop. Mix together eggs and milk mix in measuring cup or bowl beat until fully blended. Make gravy either stovetop or microwave.
- place 4 biscuit pieces in pan, place fully cooked bacon on top of biscuits and pour egg milk mix over bacon and biscuits.
- place in oven for 5 minutes to expand biscuits, pull out of oven place last 4 biscuits on top of bottom 4 and put back into oven.
- between 10-12 minutes or until top biscuits have risen pull out of oven pour gravy mix over all 4 biscuits, should be enough to flood the pan then put back in the oven for additional 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven. (Optional) Garnish with cheese let sit 3-5 minutes dish out and serve.
Made this three times and tweaked according to a suggestion from another recipe. It becomes more like a biscuit casserole rather than a gravy casserole and doesn’t have that wonderful creamy gravy you want in this dish. I was wondering can I add red chili, potato and bacon to the recipe. I want a breakfast casserole that has biscuit, egg, some form of potato, bacon sausage, red chili and cheese that I can bake and them refrigerate so I can cut some out, heat it up and eat it quick on the way to school. To make homemade biscuits refer to the post or How To Make Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food buttermilk biscuit gravy egg bacon bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com