Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, arabic chicken biriyani. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Arabic Chicken Biriyani is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Arabic Chicken Biriyani is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have arabic chicken biriyani using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic Chicken Biriyani:
- Make ready 4 Mug Rice
- Make ready 1/4 tsp food color
- Make ready 1 tbs raisins
- Prepare 4 Sticks cinnamon
- Prepare 5 Potatoes
- Make ready 2 Full chicken
- Make ready 4 Eggs
- Take 3 Onions
- Get 1 Cup tomato paste
- Take 1 Tin plain yogurt
- Get Olive oil for frying
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Get to taste Salt
Steps to make Arabic Chicken Biriyani:
- Boil rice with cinnamon, then add raisins and food color, when rice is cooked.
- Add yogurt, tomato paste, salt and sugar in the separate boiling chicken on low fire. Let it cook to make a thick curry.
- Separately fry onions / potatoes and put them in the chicken curry. Use half cup the olive oil that you fried onions and potatoes, to add it in the chicken curry.
- Boil eggs, cut them crescent shape and spread on the rice.
- Spread coriander on the rice too and serve hot !!!
- Eid was soo amazing with this special dish !!!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food arabic chicken biriyani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com