Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker mozzarella stuffed meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. Combine all sauce ingredients in slow cooker and stir.
Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker mozzarella stuffed meatballs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs:
- Make ready 1 lbs ground beef
- Prepare 1 lbs hot Italian ground sausage
- Make ready 8 oz Mozzarella Block
- Get 1/2 cup parmesan shredded cheese
- Get 1/2 cup milk
- Get 2 eggs
- Get 1 cup bread crumb
- Make ready 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- Make ready 2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsb black pepper
- Get 1 Tbs garlic powder
- Get 1 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 2 (24 oz) spaghetti sauce (your favorite)
- Take 1 lbs angel hair pasta (optional)
Serve over pasta or in sub sandwiches. Repeat with remaining meat and cubes. Add meatballs in single, loosely spaced layer in slow cooker. Cover with pasta sauce, stack more meatballs in second layer.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs:
- Cut mozzarella in to small cubes
- Mix together in large bowl and rub into meatballs the ground beef,hot Italian ground sausage, parmesan shredded cheese, milk, eggs, bread crumb, fresh parsley, salt, black pepper,garlic powder.
- Insert mozzarella cheese to center of meatball. Roll meatball back to shape making sure to cover mozzarella evenly.
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce to bottom of slower cooker.
- Add ready meatballs to slow cooker.
- Mix remaining spaghetti sauce and sugar together then add to slow cooker covering meatballs fully.
- Cook on high for 2- 2 1/2 hours
- Enjoy as side dish or add over bed of angel hair pasta.
Flavorful Italian-style meatballs stuffed with mozzarella cheese and cooked in a slow cooker. You may also like Chicken Sliders, another tasty recipe cooked in a crock pot. Juicy, flavorful Italian-style Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs – perfect for dipping in your favorite marinara or alfredo sauce!. If you’re not following me on Instagram, you might not know that I’ve been in Sacramento for the past couple of days learning all of the ins and outs of Diamond of California and how their amazing walnuts go from the tree to my kitchen. Insert a piece of the fresh mozzarella into the hole and close the hole by pushing the meatball mixture around it to secure the mozzarella inside each ball.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food slow cooker mozzarella stuffed meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com