Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, roasted veggie & balsamic steak quesadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted Veggie & Balsamic Steak Quesadillas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Roasted Veggie & Balsamic Steak Quesadillas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have roasted veggie & balsamic steak quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Veggie & Balsamic Steak Quesadillas:
- Get 2 each Steak (i.e. ribeye, sirloin, petite sirloin)
- Make ready 1 as needed Yellow squash
- Get 1 as needed Zucchini
- Make ready 1 as needed Red Bell Pepper
- Prepare 1 bunch Mushrooms (sliced)
- Take 1/4 Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- Prepare 1 as needed Goat cheese
- Take 3 as needed Tortillas (burrito size)
- Take 1 as needed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Get 1 as needed Salt & Pepper (all is better with fresh ground pepper/kosher or sea salt! 🙂
- Take 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
Steps to make Roasted Veggie & Balsamic Steak Quesadillas:
- Take steaks out of fridge (to get to room temp for even cooking.). Coat each side of steak with a hefty pinch or two of salt & pepper. Drizzle each side with 1-2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar. Set aside. – – Preheat oven to 425*. Line two baking sheets with foil. – – Slice veggies into 1/2″ thick slices/strips. Spread out evenly on baking sheets and drizzle olive oil over top. Sprinkle decent amount of salt & pepper over top. Toss veggies around to coat. Place both baking sheets in oven for 20min. – – Meanwhile get your pan very hot, med-high heat (I use a cast iron skillet till it’s about smoking). Coat the resting steak with olive oil on each side and place in pan. Cook till desired doneness. Remove from pan to plate, tent with foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice into strips across the grain. – – In same pan, now on med-low, and add a small amount of butter. Lay tortilla in pan and on 1/2 of it layer some of the veggies, steak strips and goat cheese crumbles. Flip untouched side of t
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food roasted veggie & balsamic steak quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com