Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my amazing simple fish recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Amazing Simple Fish Recipe is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Amazing Simple Fish Recipe is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my amazing simple fish recipe using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Amazing Simple Fish Recipe:
- Make ready 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1/3 cup butter, softened
- Make ready 1/4 cup mayo
- Make ready 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 1 tsp Ginger
- Make ready 1/4 cup green onions
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp black pepper 2 tsp dried dill weed
- Take 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Make ready 2 lbs Flounder. You can choose whatever fish you like
Steps to make My Amazing Simple Fish Recipe:
- Pre-heat the oven broiler; Grease 9×13″ baking dish with thin coat of butter.
- Mix together Parmesan cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice, green onion, salt, pepper, ginger, dill, & Tabasco in small bowl until well blended.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in baking dish.
- Broil fish for 8 minutes or until it flakes with a fork.
- Remove from oven and carefully spread Parmesan mixture over top. Broil 2 additional minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Top it with sea weed or parsley.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my amazing simple fish recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com