Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Top each serving off with crispy spiced beef and a fresh tomato salad and dig in, with pita or without.. With multiple experimentations, I have come to a half and half proportion of the flours. But if you feel the need to use only whole-wheat flour, then do go ahead and experiment.
Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney:
- Make ready Tomato chutney
- Take 6-7 cloves garlic finely chopped
- Make ready 2 spoon ghee or butter
- Make ready 1 spoon Kashmiri chilli powder
- Prepare 4 chopped tomatoes
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready For Hummus
- Prepare 1 bowl boiled chick peas
- Take 3 spoon olive oil
- Get 3-4 spoon tahini paste
- Make ready 5 garlic cloves
- Make ready 3 green chilles
- Take to taste Salt
- Get 1 lemon
- Make ready As needed Water
- Take As needed Tahini paste and whole wheat pita bread
- Make ready 2 tbsp White til
- Take to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 lemon
- Make ready As needed water
- Prepare 2 cup wheat flour
- Take 1 spoon yeast
- Prepare 1 spoon sugar
- Prepare As needed Mixed herbs (ones choice)I have added chilli flaxes and basil
- Prepare 2 spoon olive oil
- Take As needed Salt
- Get As needed Water
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the tomatoes, ginger, garlic, cilantro, chili powder sugar and salt. And, of course, it also has the trademark pita pocket perfect for stuffing with tahini, hummus, falafel or anything else you’d like! Spread one slice generously with Carrot Hummus, and the other with. This Sweet Potato Salad with avocado, tomato, onion, lime and cilantro is SO easy to make and is guaranteed to be a huge hit in any group!
Steps to make Hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney:
- For Tahini paste grind in mixture white til, salt, squeeze lemon and little water to make it smooth paste.
- For Hummus in grinder add boiled chickpeas, salt, tahani paste, olive oil, garlic cloves, salt and water grind well and make non sticky smooth hummus
- For Wheat pita bread in half glass warm water add sugar and active yeast keep it side for 10 minutes to dilute. In another bowl take whole wheat flour add salt, olive oil, herbs and yeast water to make soft dough. Keep the dough in warm place for 2 hrs.
- Once it puff take a small ball of dough and roll it in oval shape. Place it on pre heat tawa. on very slow flame let it puff up in ball shape. Turn it. And serve hot pita bread applying butter or plain (once choice)
- Tomato chutney heat the pan add ghee or butter in it with chopped garlic roast it little add chopped tomatoes and salt. Once cooked add chilled powder and smash the tomatoes with smasher. Once water get evaporates turn off the gas. Top the tomato chutney on hummus and serve chilled.
Best is to have hummus with pita bread. Even it tastes good with garlic naan or butter naan. We even have hummus with chapatis and parathas. Sometimes I make wraps with falafel and add hummus as a topping in the wrap. I found them during the farmers market.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hummus with whole wheat pita bread and tomato chutney recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com